Sunday 22 September 2013

Hobbycutz Challenge


Morning all. 

Can I firstly say thank you for your lovely comments yesterday - they fair cheered me up! 

It's time for a new challenge at Hobbycutz

This week our theme is 

Black and White and 1 Other Colour


Our sponsor this week is Kenny K. I've used one of the images that Kenny K kindly supplied to the DT - Jessie Jane.




Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Jessie Jane - Kenny K
Sentiment - Inkadinkadoo

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Promarkers

Cardstock/Paper
From stash

 Embellishments 
Glossy Accents
Gems
Bits that had fallen off a Hobbycutz swirl! See, nothing is wasted ;)

I'll be back soon with my Dream Valley card for today.

 Susan 
x

2 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Susan, brilliant image and love the sentiment.
Sue xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

fab!!! i love the sentiment hehehe! and the rhinestones :)

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...