Tuesday 24 December 2013

Favourite Five Christmas Cards

Well, it's Christmas Eve... the big day is almost here. I think we're just about ready. I'm sitting doing this as I watch It's A Wonderful Life. Well, it is Christmas. I need to get up and put some laundry away and perhaps do a bit more baking. Or I might just sit here!!

So my bloggy buddy Debby has her annual Five Favourite Christmas Creations post over on her blog so I thought I'd join in too.  If I get time over the next couple of days I'll link the photos to the original posts!



Created this week at the request of a friend's son for his sister.


Love this Winter's Miracle verse from Visible Image and I teamed it with some fairies sprinkling snowflakes for a quick and easy Christmas card.


Love WoW cards and love this Crystal Flakes stamp from Funky Kits.


This wee guy reminds me of Scott leaving his cookies for Santa!


And my very favourite Christmas card of this year. I love the black and white look and this was my first attempt at the chalkboard technique.


Thanks for dropping by today.

All that remains is for me to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Hope Santa's good to you.


10 comments:

Fiona said...

fab choice of cards Susan.

Fi
x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Susan...Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Wendy xx

Sue B said...

Wow! they are all gorgeous Susan!! :-)

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Take Care
Hugs Sue xx

Kim said...

have a lovely Christmas Susan
Kim x

rachel said...

These are all fabulous Susan - I love the wow and the fairy (monochrome) ones best of all but they really are all fabulous xx Have a great day tomorrow xx

Shazza said...

fab-a-roo! Merry Christmas Susan x

Sue said...

We all watched It's a Wonderful life too this afternoon!
Thank you for sharing your favourite cards Susan, they are gorgeous.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab selection of cards Susan, they're all lovely! Merry Christmas hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Tracey T said...

Excellent choices, missus. Personal favourites are the black & white Christmas card and the "Scott" card. Have a fabulous Christmas, sweetie! Hugs from me 'n' the boy xxx

Marilyn said...

Such a pleasure to see all this gorgeousness grouped into a single post!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...