Monday 16 December 2013

Love to Create Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Love to Create

This week our theme is

Anything Goes

Our sponsors this week are Eureka Stamps, Di's Digi Downloads and Dr Digi's House of Stamps.

This is our last challenge of 2013 so you've a couple of weeks to get your entries in.

I've used a Eureka Stamps image for my card - Matthew 2.  I felt it didn't need anything fancy doing to it so I just cut it out with a Nestie and added a holly corner die. This is a bigger card than I would do normally - it's a 7x7 but it suits the card.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Matthew 2 - Eureka Stamps

 Tools 
Fancy Rectangle Nesties (can't remember which I used)
Holly Corner die

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Love to Create and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 


5 comments:

Debs said...

Super elegant card Susan - love the Kraft with white and fabulous dies.
Debs xx

rachel said...

lovely card Susan - the diecutting and kraft are fabulous xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, such a beautiful design.
Sue xx

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful dies and sentiment.Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Sue B said...

This is really beautiful Susan... I love kraft with the white and the pretty die cuts look fab... it's a very elegant card! :-)
Hope you're having a good week!
Hugs Sue xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...