Sunday 23 February 2014

Dream Valley Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at Dream Valley Challenges

This fortnight our theme is

Vintage

Our sponsor this fortnight is The Paper Shelter.

I found this vintage image whilst browsing on Pinterest and I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. I used this card for my Aunt's 80th birthday card last week - you will note that I have not put an age anywhere on the card as she hates ages on cards!! 


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Image
printed via Pinterest

Cardstock/Paper
From stash

 Embellishments 
 Crochet Flowers
Doiley
Gems

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Dream Valley and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

5 comments:

rachel said...

such a gorgeous picture. love this x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, such a beautiful image and I love the crochet flowers.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous vintage card Susan. Love teh image and design
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Beautiful vintage card Susan - love the crocheted flowers.
Debs xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Vintage card Susan. Love the sweet image and your finishes are perfect. I especially love the crocheted flowers. Divine. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...