Thursday 17 April 2014

Happily Ever After

Morning all.

I was having a bit of a play the other day with some stamps from Funky Kits and Visible Image. I decided to go for an aged look so I've just stamped the images and done a spot of highlighting with some DI. I wanted to make the couple look like they were walking towards the castle but I think I might have gone slightly too far to the right when I stamped the castle - I had masked off the couple just in case!




Stamps 
Happily Ever After - Funky Kits
Once Upon a Time Set - Visible Image

 Colouring Medium
Antique Linen Distress Ink

 Ink 
Antique Linen, Vintage Photo DI
Crumb Cake - Stampin Up

Thanks for dropping by today.


4 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh this is so lovely! And the sentiment is absolutely perfect! x

rachel said...

this is beautiful Susan - love it! Hugs rachel xx

Juls said...

this is adorable, love how you have created a whole scene, and the gorgeous sepia tones! Hugs Juls

Cass said...

Gorgeous xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...