Monday 7 April 2014

Love to Create Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Love to Create

This week our theme is

Anything Goes for a Child

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo who very kindly supplied the DT with images to play with.

I had an idea that I would make a door hanging for one of the boys and what I had intended was to cut out letters to make Beware of the Boy.... but when I was looking through my Sizzlit alphabets I found this Boy's Zone sign. Which had never been used. And when I was looking for something else I found the bone! 

It almost became a card when I couldn't find anything boyish enough to make it into a door hanging. Then I remembered this jute twine I got from B&Q. Perfect!




Challenges I'd Like to Enter
The Crafting Cafe - One For the Boys
Papertake - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - For A Child
Allsorts - No Flowers
Feeling Crafty - Anything For A Child

Stamps
Kidz Boy and Dog - Bugaboo

Cardstock/Paper
from stash

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Embellishments 
Bone from a swap I took part in with LTC team
Jute Twine - B&Q
Eyelets

 Tools 
Boy's Zone Sign - Sizzix
Paw and Hand Print Die - Joanna Sheen
Big Shot
Cropadile

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Love to Create and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 


x

10 comments:

rachel said...

super hanger susan - brilliant inage and the jute twine works perfectly xx

Bridie said...

Brilliant hanger

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hope you have a fab day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Sue said...

This is fabulous Susan. I love the cute image, gorgeous colours and fun embellishments!
Sue xx

Crafty Lark said...

Fab door hanging Susan, great design and love the colours. xx Flora

Cass said...

Fantastic!

Lou said...

Love it. Thanks for entering it into our challenge this month over at The Crafting Café x

susiestacey said...

Great hanger and just perfect for the challenge.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'No Flowers' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dawn said...

Great door/wall hanger! I bet the boys were thrilled with that!
Thanks for sharing at The Crafting Cafe in our One For The Boys challenge this month!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

mand said...

Brilliant! Love the paw and hand prints. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe, Amanda

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...