Wednesday 23 April 2014

Mid Month Inspiration for Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

Morning all.

It's time for some mid month inspiration at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

This month our theme is

Glitter Glitter Everywhere

Our sponsor this month is Stamp Art by Kathryne.

I've used a stamp that I bought at the SECC in March. I love James the Bear, I don't know if you will have gathered this.... I need more though!

I'm not even sure you can see the glamour dust I've used where he's made the snow angel. There are also stickles on his hat, but you can probably see that!




Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Just be Creative Crazy - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes

Stamps
James the Snow Angel - LotV
Sentiment - LotV

Paper
Bo Bunny

  Embellishments 
Snowball Gems
Glamour Dust

 Tools 
Precious Snowflake Die - Memory Box
Circle Nesties
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

That's a month nearer Christmas, you know that right ;) 


x

9 comments:

rachel said...

great snow angel Susan - love this - brilliant work xx

Sue said...

Awwww adorable James, wonderful colouring. I love the papers and fabulous sparkle too.
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Susan… such a cute James image and you've coloured him beautifully! I love the sparkles and pretty paper!! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

I love James The Bear too Susan, he is just adorable, as is your card. I love the wintry colours. Hugs, Claire x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is such a gorgeous Christmas card, I love the colour scheme and all the sparkles!
Rebecca.

Dawn said...

What a gogeous card Susan! I love the glamour dust snow angel!
Thanks for stopping by my blog & fr leaving a sweet comment!
Good Luck in your challenges!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cass said...

gorgeous card and even more so IRL xx

Kerri said...

Love your card great job..thanks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!! DT Kerri

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTYHAZELNUT'S CHRISTMAS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...