Thursday 24 April 2014

Sugar Bowl Challenge

Morning all. 

It's time for a new challenge over at the Sugar Bowl.

One lucky winner of this challenge gets to choose  4 pieces of super sweet Sugar Nellie rubber candy
(or 6 pieces, if there are over 100 entries)
from

image

Make a card or other craft project using a Sugar Nellie image and this prize could be yours….

This month's theme is 
April Showers Bring May Flowers
(remember the Sugar Nellie image - that's essential!)

I've gone back to little Maggie again for my card. Splashing Maggie to be exact. I got the idea for a layout from a card on Pinterest which I actually thought I had pinned but I can't find it now! 

I've given her a glossy accent puddle to splash in and there's also some glossy accents on her brolly but you can't see them properly.


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Splashing Maggie - Funky Kits (and she's on special offer right now!)
Sentiment and Flower - unknown

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper
Best Creations

 Embellishments 
Glossy Accents

 Tools 
Stitched Circle Die - Lil Inkers
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by The Sugar Bowl and see what the rest the Sweeties have been up to. 

Susan 
x

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love this Susan. Such a sweet image and fabulous layout.
Sue xx

rachel said...

what a great layout Susan - fab card xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...