Wednesday 13 August 2014

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge over at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

Our theme this month is 

Gifts Galore

We're sponsored this month by All Dressed Up who kindly gave the DT a couple of images to play with.

I've used Little Star for my card, which you'll see I've chopped in to bits to make the card!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Little Star - All Dressed Up

Colouring Medium
Copics
Wink of Stella

  Embellishments 
Glamour Dust

 Tools 
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Snowflake Corner Die - Memory Box
Paper Dolls Dress Up Cricut Cart

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

I'm off to drown my sorrows today - the boys went back to school this morning. I've really enjoyed the summer hols and am gutted they're over.

x

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,a fabulous image and details.xxx

Tracey T said...

Boys are back at school - it DEFINITELY won't be long till Christmas! We're back on Monday :0( 6 weeks really isn't enough... Lovely card, great idea to fussy cut the image. See you in just over a week! xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Susan… such an adorable image! Love the embossing and scrummy snowflake corner! :-)
I can remember missing my daughter when she went back to school (long time ago though Lol ) ... seems like you just get into a routine of spending time together and having fun and then it's time for them to go back!
Take Care
Hugs Sue xx

Chris said...

Don't the summer holidays just fly past??! At the beginning they stretch on for ever...a blink... and they've gone!
It'll soon be Christmas...
Lovely card, I love how the image just pops from the white background.
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Susan. The image looks fab and I love the embossed background.
Oh no back to school already?! We have 3 weeks left yet. These holidays go far too quickly.
Lorraine x

Gail said...

Fabulous card. I LOVE the snowflake in the corner and the embossed background. What a GREAT idea instead of printed paper so it shows off your image better! Your angel is colored wonderfully! Hugs, Gail

An Occasional Genius said...

Still ages of the hols left here yet.....enough time to see those pandas, or NOT lol!

Fabulous card hon xx

Marilyn said...

This looks so good with the embossed background and I love the little scene you created! I keep looking at the gorgeous colouring on your girl... her hair and shirt...awesome!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Susan! Such a sweet stamp and gorgeous layout with that lovely embossed panel too. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...