Sunday 14 September 2014

Yeah. That System Yesterday. Not Working.

So I'll need to think of another way of sharing everything - all the **** cards would be at the end as they're all filed under Y for Yuck ;) 

This is a baby card I made ages ago - and I can't even remember who it was for! 

I do love this little LOTV baby image, good for colouring (or leaving in a white babygro) or paper piecing - in this case the baby has a white babygro but watch out later on for a paper pieced one!


Stamps 
Baby Boy - LotV
Sentiment - LotV

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Embellishments 
Ribbon
Card Candy

 Tools 
Picot Edge Circle Nesties

 Thanks for dropping by today.


6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Sweet card Susan, so cute, xxx

Fiona said...

awe...this is sooooo cute!! Adorable pink card!!

Fi
x

Lorraine said...

This is so sweet, and I love all the PINK!!
Lorraine x

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Susan… such a cute baby and I love the pretty papers and embellies! fab candi !!
Hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Juls said...

So sweet , love the pink, hugs Juls :-) xx

Cass said...

really pretty,PINK card. xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...