Saturday 27 December 2014

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday (I think) and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is an easy one for our last of the year....

Anything Goes

Our sponsor this week are Crafty Devils who are offering a £10 voucher to the winner.

And here's my card. And it's not a Christmas card!! This is one I was asked to make towards the end of the year. I love this LotV baby stamp and use it quite a lot - can be coloured, left in a white babygro or paper pieced. In this case I've left him in white as I think a baby dressed in a white babygro is such a beautiful thing!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Baby Boy - LotV
Baby - Woodware

Colouring Medium
Copics

 Tools 
Stitched Label Tags - MFT
Circle Nesties

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Team Fi Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



6 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such an adorable card Susan!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Chris said...

It's a lovely new baby card Susan, I love the design and colours (you could make it in pink for a girl!!)and the image is adorable. I agree with you about the white babygro!
Chris
x

Marilyn said...

Wow Susan, what a fabulous baby card and I love how you've personalized it. This is a great stamp combo and this card will be a wonderful keepsake.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, such a sweet image and I love the papers.
Yes, I am in agreement regarding white babygros too!
Sue xx

An Occasional Genius said...

I'm with you on the baby in a white babygro too, trouble it doesn't stay white for too long lol! Love the card xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this card Susan. Funny, I didn't mean to follow suit, but just posted a LOTV babe for the next challenge! LOL. New Year hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...