Saturday 21 February 2015

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is 

Spring Flowers

Our sponsor this week are Petal Lu.

I'm not sure whether daisies count as Spring Flowers but hey... they're flowers, it's nearly Spring....

This is the second of the cards I made for a friend, this time, it's from her son. I love this Crafty Sentiments image, he's just fab.  


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Henry - Crafty Sentiments
Sentiment - LotV

 Embellishments 
Flowers
Pearls

 Tools 
Stitched Rectangle Nesties

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Team Fi Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



8 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Chris said...

Fab card! The image is a real sweetie! Love the daisies....there are loads of daisies around in the spring!!!
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Susan. Love the image, he looks adorable!
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Paddington fan said...

Such a cute image and love the bold blue papers! Have a great weekend,
Love Jacky x

Sue B said...

Oh the image really is fab Susan… and I love the gorgeous blue papers! the daisies echo the one in the image perfectly… really love this card!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

OOh I really love this sweet card. So reminds me of my wee flower giving boy. Hope he never stops picking flowers for mama! Fab image and love the daisies. Hugs, Wends x

Juls said...

Love it!! Xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Adorable card, love the image and the colouring.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...