Wednesday 29 July 2015

Coffee?

Hello.

I had forgotten how much I love this image - Luv A Latte (sadly not available at Funky Kits) but she was one of Krista's original Simply Sassy images. Now I've rediscovered her I might use her again soon!  I wanted to use her as I recently bought the coffee cup die and last week while we were away I got the coffee sentiment stamp!



Stamps 
Luv a Latte - Funky Kits
Coffee Cup/Beans - Tim Holtz
Coffee Sentiment - Stampendous

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Embellishments
Pearls
Ribbon

 Tools
Coffee Cup Die - MFT

 Thanks for dropping by today.


3 comments:

Sue said...

Susan, this is lovely, such super colouring and a great card design which really matches that super cute image.
Sue...xxx

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous, I love the colours and design.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

I love this Susan, gorgeous image and such a fabulous design.
Sue xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...