Saturday 18 July 2015

Spring Cleaning

Or is it Winter cleaning.

I think I do this every year - try and empty my Cards Still To Be Blogged folder, however as I've just discovered there's still stuff from last year I'm clearly not very successful at it so I've decided I'm going for it now. 

The boys and are away next week so am going to schedule a whole lot to come up through the week!

So this a card I made for my Aunt's birthday back in February.  I used the Stampin' Up Just Believe set and stamped on the DSP, I like this look, I might use it again now I've rediscovered this card!


Stamps 
Just Believe - Stampin Up
Sentiment - Just Rite Stamps

 Tools 
Fancy Tag Nesties - Spellbinders

 Thanks for dropping by today.


4 comments:

Tracey T said...

Beautiful, Susan, really elegant and understated. xx

Sue said...

Susan, this is a lovely card, I really like the script background and the subtle colour you have chosen. I wish I had a cards still to blog box! I am always three steps off the pace! Hat's off to you for being so organised!
Sue...xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan
Lorraine x

An Occasional Genius said...

Cleaning's cleaning...it's all monotonous! But your card is beautiful. I have this set & should case this xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...