Sunday 23 August 2015

The Last Gasp

Hello.

Yet another weekend has gone wooshing by and here we are at Sunday evening and I haven't done half the stuff I intended to! There's always tomorrow.....

It's been a lovely day here today and it would have been quite the perfect day for replicating this card only it didn't quite happen as planned. This is a birthday card I made for a friend recently.




Stamps 
Hammock Time - Saturated Canary

 Colouring Medium
Copics

Tools 
Sun Die - Lawn Fawn

 Thanks for dropping by today.


2 comments:

Fiona said...

well...hope it's nice and sunny tomorrow cos I plan on sitting relaxing just like this little lady...however not sure I could quite manage a hammock.

fabby card susan.

Fi
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this stamp Susan. Fab CAS design with the doodling and sun die, all it needed. Just gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...