Monday 14 September 2015

Play It Loud

Morning.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are now ready to face another week.

This is a card I made recently and it's certainly the biggest card I've ever made (well, I made two A4 cards at the same time so the other one is still to come!). I have tried to grunge the background up a bit using some stamping in blue and black. Although it was quite daunting at first actually I got quite in to filling a big card! 



Stamps 
DJ - Polkadoodles
Graffiti Stamps - Woodware
Beer Bottle - Avery Elle
21 - Woodware
Grunge Polka Dot Background - Visible Image

 Colouring Medium
Copics

Paper 
Kaisercraft

 Ink 
Stampin Up

 Tools 
Beer Bottle Die - Avery Elle

 Thanks for dropping by today.


4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous and brilliant card.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Susan, this is amazing! Enormous well done for doing an A4 card and doing it so brilliantly!. Not sure I could 'scale up' to that extent but your card is really wonderful.
Sue...xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Susan, I love the image, wonderful colouring and your background design looks really effective.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Susan. The image looks 'cool' and I love the design and colours.
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...