Sunday 13 September 2015

Rainbows and Unicorns

Hello.

Just a quick post this evening (that has taken me hours to write)

This wee rainbow unicorn has been sitting in my sharing folder for ages as it's a card I made for my friend to give her daughter in July.

I kept the card quite simple as I wanted the unicorn to stand out so just an embossed panel behind the image and some card candy. I think I coloured the mane and tail with Wink of Stella pens and those that I didn't have the colours for were coloured with Copics and clear WoS.



Stamps 
Unicorn - Time For Tea Designs
Sentiment - Stampin' Up

 Colouring Medium
Copics
Wink of Stella

 Embellishments
 Card Candy

 Tools 
Star Embossing Folder

 Thanks for dropping by today.


No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...