Wednesday 30 December 2015

Favourite Five of 2015

Hello!

Last week Debby did her Favourite Five Christmas cards and this week it's the Favourite Five Cards so I'm joining in this week too.

Are these my favourites? Again, it was hard to pick. Some were definite no's right from the start but I got it down to 13 and then asked for a second opinion.

Who doesn't love a Minion?


The card I made for Craig's drama teacher who was leaving. Really loved this.


And this definitely made it to the short list before I asked for a second opinion. Loved the Harry Potter wedding card and had such fun making it!


And a birthday card for a selfie daft girl :) 



And again, this one made it to the short list, love this wee fairy! 


I'll be back tomorrow with the last card of the year and the last Sugar Bowl challenge for this year!


5 comments:

Juls said...

Fabulous to see a review of your work .. Can't wait to see what you create in 2016 xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah love them all, Really adore Wee Hamish in the post above too, Wishing you a wonderful 2016, Love Hazelxx

Janice said...

A super selection Susan love them all. Happy New Year, Jx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Yep, those are AWESOME! But there are others that stick in my memory too. LOVE your card style hun. That cute card you did using Mo Manning's wee girl on the step, with that hilarious sentiment about not wanting to make a snowman. A def' fav' of mine from this year! I loved your lil' tightrope walking LOTV fairy too in the black and orange. That was gorgeous! The one you made for your hubby, using that fab Make It Crafty image, swoon, I SO want to 'case' that at some point. Love it! Love ALL your Simply Sassy ones, because I LOVE those stamps and you totally rocked them this year! There was a gorgeous SC one with pearls and glitter and lots of gorgeousness too, ooh, which reminds me of the coffee one with the Tim Holtz stamps, genius! Love all your Sugar Nellie ones, especially that gorgeous one using the hippy girl with the bird. I also remember you making an utterly brilliant boys card shaped like a football! That was awesome! Now finally, I remember a card that used a Grey's Anatomy quote and a gorgeous Saturated Canary image. LOVED that to bits. I'm a big Grey's fan, so that hit the spot for me! Most especially as I used to work as a nurse in my pre-kiddos days. I so think it ought to be a Top 12! So many gorgeous creations this year Susan. Love them all! Hugs, Wends x

Dr Sonia S V said...

So glad I dropped by to visit from your link at Debbie's site. Loved your minion card!! Do drop by for a visit when you can
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...