Tuesday 29 December 2015

Five Favourite Christmas Cards

Hello.

It's Tuesday, Andy has gone back to work so it's me and the boys for the next couple of days.  

So every year the lovely Debby shares her Favourite 5 Christmas cards and asks blogland to join in so this is what I'm up to today!

Are these definitely my favourites? I don't know! I loved most of the Christmas cards in their own way so I tried not to analyse my decision too much!

James and Santa Sign.



Pippi - love this wee bird!



One of the simplest cards I made but one of the most effective.




This one is DEFINITELY my favourite!



Fairly simple WOW card, love this one too.



So there we are, my entry to Debby's Five Favourite Christmas Cards for this year.  Hope you enjoyed it. It's taught me one thing, I need to be more organised in my filing!!!




2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Susan. Every one! There were loads more you could have added in here for sure! I had trouble narrowing mine down too. Love your sweet elves, they are a definite fav' of mine too. Happy New Year chick. Hugs, Wends x

Chris said...

A lovely selection Susan! I think my favourite is the last one, so beautiful...but then again I do love the elves!
Happy New Year to you and yours, may 2016 be great a year for you!
Chris
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...