Sunday 3 January 2016

A Clear Out

Morning.

While I was looking for something new to post yesterday for Sweet Stampin' I discovered lots of unshared cards and I've decided to rectify that.  These are probably not my favourites which is why they've stayed resolutely in the folder. So before the year is any older, it's out with the old!

This is a card I was asked to make recently - an elegant art deco lady is what I was asked for! I was a bit scared but didn't want to be beaten by a challenge!! Totally not my style but it was met with praise when it was delivered.



Stamps 
Art Deco Lady - ?

Colouring Medium
Copics
Wink of Stella

 Tools 
Fancy Label Nestabilities - Spellbinders.

Thanks for dropping by today.


3 comments:

Juls said...

I think you met he brief perfectly .. Fabulous card :-) x

Rachel said...

Happy New Year Susan!
Fab card - its good to be pushed outside our crafty comfort zones! xxx

Lorraine said...

I think she looks fab, love the art deco style
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...