Monday 11 January 2016

Blossom Loves Balloons

Morning.

Goodness me, wasn't that a quick weekend.

Today's card is a birthday card I made for my friend's daughter at the end of November. I've used Blossom Loves Balloons - I ended up using this because I wanted to use my balloon dies! I've stamped her and made sure when I die cut the balloon that Blossom's balloons were sticking out.





Stamps 
Blossom Loves Balloons - Stamping Bella
Sentiment - Stampin' Up

Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Embellishments 
Glossy Accents
Twine

Dies 
Balloons - MFT
Bow Builder Punch - Stampin' Up
Numbers - Quickutz

 Thanks for dropping by today.


5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable and pretty too.
luv
Debby

Chris said...

The weekend sure did fly by!
Love this card Susan, the image and the balloon dies work perfectly together!
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan, love the design and all those balloons
Lorraine x

Judith said...

this is gorgeous Susan - I haven't seen the balloon dies before and I'm not looking now lol - I'm on a stop buying dies drive for January hugs Judith x

Juls said...

Adorable xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...