Saturday 9 January 2016

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Flowers

Our sponsor this week are Wild Orchid Crafts.

A nice wee simple card today. It's one I made for my sister in law's birthday, which I forgot!!.  

I've used a Penny Black stamp and die cut some flowers - I coloured the flowers to make them look the same as the die cut ones. Or did I die cut the flowers to look the same as the coloured ones.....


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Embrace - Penny Black
Sentiment - Greetings Farm

 Colouring Medium
Copics 

 Embellishments 
Pearls

 Dies
Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders
Flowers - MFT
Stitched Rectangles - MFT

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Team Jacky Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



8 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is so gorgeous Susan, so cute, xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous and so cute!
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly love this Susan! Super cute image and the white with a hint of yellow is so fresh and lovely. Hugs, Wends x

Chris said...

Simply gorgeous! Such a cute image, the fresh colours and white background (love the embossing) look fabulous on this CAS design.
Chris
x

Paddington fan said...

Super cute elephant, one of my fave PB stamps, and lovely CAS design. Great sentiment too, being the dis-organised type I could be using that a lot!! Happy New Year, yep, I know I'm a bit late with that too!!
Love Jacky x

Rachel said...

Such a cute card Susan.
I love your image. xxx

Juls said...

Gorgeous, I do love wow .. Fab card xx

Kim said...

Soooo cute, love this image!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...