Tuesday 9 February 2016

Er.... Last Year?!

No, it would appear not.... oops!

It would seem that this wee dude has been waiting for a chance to be seen since 2014 (albeit December 2014). Love this little image and with this card I've paper pieced the star rather than the babygro. There's something so lovely about a wee baby in a white babygro!




Stamps 
Star Baby - LMMS

Colouring Medium
Copics

Paper 
Craft Creations

 Embellishments 
Glossy Accents

Dies
Buttons - MFT

 Thanks for dropping by today.

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

So cute Susan a really cute card, xxx

Judith said...

So cute Susan and so blogged on time lol - I agree that babies in white baby gro's are so cute - I'm an old fashioned girl when it comes to baby clothes xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww I LOVE this sweet chap. You're gonna make me spend money again! LOL. Fab card Susan and love the buttons. Just gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...