Monday 8 February 2016

It's A Sign

Morning! 

The start of another week - and a short week for me this week as I'm off for a girly crafty weekend on Friday and the boys stop for half term on Friday too so it's quite a nice week really.

Anyway, this card is a sign that my unshared cards are coming to an end! Woohoo. I can't believe how many there were.  Still a few more of last year's to go but not that many.

This is an anniversary card that I did for one of the girls at work to send to her husband. Just a simple card using Stamping Bella's Serena and Her Sign.



Stamps
Serena Has A Sign - Stamping Bella
Happy - Stampin' Up

 Colouring Medium
Copics

Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Susan, this is gorgeous, I love how you have coloured her skirt - such a pretty colour scheme too.
Sue...xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...