Wednesday 9 March 2016

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

Our theme this month is 

Cute Christmas

Boy did I struggle with this. I didn't want to revert to using James the Bear which I so often reach for when doing cute. So then I had a brainwave and spent two hours looking for a set of stamps last night.... didn't find them till I was going to bed but managed to start this card at lunchtime and finish it off tonight. Talk about scraping under the wire.....





Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Lil Dumplings Rudolph - Pollycraft
Balloon and Sentiment from Best Christmas - Clearly Besotted

Colouring Medium
Copics 

  Embellishments 
Crystal Drops


Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

I'll be back very soon with my Fab N Funky DT card.

x

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is adorable and great cas design

Gail said...

What a cute cute cute image! I love this one and since reindeer are one of my favs, this one caught my eye. Adorable card, colored great and a fabulous layout that enhances this cute image! GREAT card! Hugs, Gail

Tracey T said...

Hope you're OK - we've been thinking about you all. This image really does qualify in the super-cute category and I love the unfussy layout. As for my FFL comment, suffice to say that you were at the top of the list when I wrote it. Much love from me at the BW xxs

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...