Monday 7 March 2016

Ski Sunday (on a Monday)

Hello.

I have had an extremely unproductive evening. I started out to make a DT card but couldn't find the stamps I wanted to use and spent two hours looking for them. Found the matching dies but the stamps are nowhere to be found. 

This is a work birthday card from last year, it was for one of the guys who is extremely fond of the outdoor life - loves skiing, climbing etc.




Stamps 
Ski Boy - LotV
Sentiment - Just Rite Stamps

Colouring Medium Copics

Embellishments 
 Crystal Drops
Stickles

Dies
Blueprints - MFT 

Thanks for dropping by today.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card, love the stamp and colours
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Hi Susan, - I know how you feel, most of my crafting time is taken up looking for 'schtuff', thinking and faffing! Your card is gorgeous - i love your vibrant colour scheme and that card layout looks amazing.
Sue...xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hmm, I've had days like that Susan. I am on a mission to sort my crafty space into a better ordered one! Hope your stamps turn up. Fab card chick. Love the starburst folded back paper. Looks so cool! Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...