Friday 1 April 2016

Rockin' Birthday Cake

Hello.

Here is my weather forecast for the next two weeks.... rain. The schools stopped for their 2 weeks holiday today so you can guarantee that's the rain on until the 18th April!

A birthday cupcake today - this was one of the birthday cards I made for work (not for one of the guys this time!). I've used Simply Betty's Rockin Birthday Cutie and gone with some bold blue and red papers.



Stamps 
Rockin Birthday Cutie - Simply Betty

Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Embellishments 
Doilies

Dies 
String Flowers - Sue Wilson
Grand Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders
Dotties - Presscut
Grosgrain Ribbon - Memory Box

Thanks for dropping by today.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning and I love the colours x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...