Tuesday 12 April 2016

Seriously? How Long Does It Take To Write a Blog Post?

I think I started this on Friday... or perhaps even Thursday!!

However, we were slightly busy with party goings on at the weekend and then I was a bit* under the weather on Sunday after the party.

*understatement, only just recovering now.

So today's/last week's card is one which I made for a party Scott was going to. And you'll notice that the photo is the wrong way round and I was going to change it but never got round to. Then Scott wrote the card with the sentiment along the bottom instead of at the side! Pfft. The monkey wasn't supposed to be on his side!!



Stamps 
Monkey - All Dressed Up
Sentiment - Paper Smooches

Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Dies

Stitched Squares - Sue Wilson
Leaves - Britannia Dies

Thanks for dropping by today.


3 comments:

MagsB said...

I hope you're feeling better now! The card is such fun (love that monkey!) and I'm sure the recipient loves it, no matter which way round it is!

love Mags B x

Cara said...

Having twisted my head round in several directions, I can safely say, it looks fabulous which ever way up it is! Cara x

Lorraine said...

Ha ha! A brilliant card, so sweet.
Hope you had a fantastic time...recovered now?!
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...