Friday 6 May 2016

Wedding Buttons!

Hello.

Just a quick post tonight, but with a couple of things to show you. 

I was asked recently if I could do a wedding gift but my friend wasn't sure what she wanted, so a quick trawl of Pinterest gave me some ideas to share with me and she plumped for the button frame below. She also asked me to make a wedding card for the couple so I went with WOW for that. 




 Embellishments 
Gems

Dies
Stitched Die Tags - MFT
Heart Die - Stampin Up
Words - Tim Holtz for Sizzix
Downton Collection

As far as the buttons go, I drew round a heart die and stuck the buttons in the outline (having first printed the page with the writing on it!).






 Thanks for dropping by today.


6 comments:

MagsB said...

These are wonderful, hun! The card is so elegant, and the heart frame is beautiful - what a fabulous memento!

love Mags B x

Wendy said...

Love your button heart frame Susan, it's so gorgeous and beautiful card too!
Wendy x

Wendy L said...

A wonderful set Susan, xxx

Cara said...

Love the WOW card, so classy and perfect for a wedding. The button frame is super cute too. Cara x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous wow card, fab dies and a beautiful button heart. two brilliant projects
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow Susan, what a gorgeous and brilliant set! Love the WOW card for a wedding, absolutely perfect. The button frame is beautiful and such a fab idea!! Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...