Friday 1 July 2016

Holiday Friday :)

You haven't seen me, I'm not here. 

We're getting ready to go on our hols tomorrow, so the cases are packed and I'm having a rest now. A cup of tea would be nice too but the football is on so that's not happening right now...

So this evening I'm sharing a wee card I made for one of Scott's rugby coaches (and his son) who are going back to live in Holland in the next couple of weeks. They've been at the rugby club ever since Scott started playing, so he wanted to mark their departure with a farewell card. I've used our rugby club colours and the colours of the rugby club they will be going to.



Rugby Boy - LotV
Pennant Punch - Stampin Up
Scan N Cut
Banners - Spellbinders

 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fantastic card! Love that image and your clever 'crowd scene' design. That card is sure to be treasured as it's so personalised! Sounds like they'll be missed. Hope someone awesome steps into those coach shoes. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cara said...

Great card, so personal. Cara x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...