Wednesday 12 October 2016

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

Our theme this month is 

Glitter and Sparkle

I'm hoping that you can see all the sparkle on this box frame, it is there, I promise!  I really want to put this up now, but Andy won't let me put up the Christmas decorations just yet....


Scribble Snowman - Can't remember who makes him
Reindeer/Sentiment - Creative Expressions

Trees - Sue Wilson
Santa Sleigh - Cheery Lynn
Fake Snow

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant project and fabulous sparkly scene
Lorraine x

Gail said...

I love shaker cards. They can be a challenge for me, though. You've mastered the technique perfectly. This card is magnificent! I adore how you did this and it looks like it's in a picture frame. Wonderful card!! Hugs, Gail

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...