Saturday 8 October 2016

New Beginnings

Morning!

The card I'm sharing today is a card I made the other day for one of the girls who was leaving work for pastures new. 

I've used the Paper Shelter Executive Woman image and after I'd coloured her in and cut her out I was stuck - didn't know what I was going to do. And then I found some fab digi blue and green papers which looked much better than what I was originally thinking!




Executive Woman - The Paper Shelter
Copics
Glossy Accents
Alphabet Die - Memory Box
Dotties Die - Presscut
Stitched Rectangle Die - Memory Box
Paper Clips
 Colouring Medium Cardstock/Paper Ink Embellishments Tools Thanks for dropping by today.


No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...