Thursday 13 October 2016

Thursday Blues

Morning.

More from the archives this morning.

A couple of christening cards I was asked to make earlier in the year and both times I used this Digi Stamp Boutique cutie. 

Now that Lili of the Valley have brought their wee christening stamp out in digi form I bet I'll never be asked for another christening card!!






Christening Baby - Digi Stamp Boutique
Copics
Embossing Folder
Grosgrain Ribbon die - Memory Box
Stitched Rectangle Dies - Memory Box
Pearls

Thanks for dropping by today.



1 comment:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Susan, a fab stamp and elegant design
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...