Wednesday 8 February 2017

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin' and we're now Anything Christmas Goes so feel free to enter anything Christmassy!


Cold Noses - Digi Stamp Boutique
Copics
Wink of Stella
Glamour Dust
Fake Snow
Glossy Accents
Label Nestabilities - Spellbinders

I'll be back in the blink of an eye with my Fab N Funky card.

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

x

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love those little deer Susan and your card is as cute as can be!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Susan, those reindeer are so cute
Lorraine x

Gail said...

I adore deer and these two are too cute for words. I love this card and all the textures on it. The 'icy snow' on the trees is fabulous and the paper is so perfect with the image! What a totally wonderful card! Hugs, Gail

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness! Super cute card Susan!! Love that sweet image and the paper is fab!! Love this sweet card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...