Friday 10 March 2017

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello. 

This is taking lateness to a whole new level.... it was time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin' (on Wednesday)

As usual our theme is Anything Christmas Goes.

I used this image on a card recently and had this idea to use it on a Christmas card (I'll share the original card I made soon).


The Birds - Tiddly Inks
Sentiment - Kaisercraft
Copics
Glamour Dust


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

x

2 comments:

Gail said...

This is so cute. I love the birds and how clean this card looks. Awesome for mailing, too! Very cute!! Hugs, Gail

Chris said...

Lovely CAS design...love the birds!
Chris
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...