Saturday 8 April 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Mellow Yellow

So lots of yellow on your cards this week please!

This is a card I made for a friend to give her step mum. She asked for yellow roses so I think I fullfilled the brief. Another friend really likes yellow on cards as it's a nice happy colour - I'm not so sure about using it tbh!

Sentiment - Stampin Up
Rose Die - MFT
Ivy - Marianne Designs
Lattice Embossing Folder


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



5 comments:

Wendy L said...

It looks lovely Susan, xxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I've never been a yellow person really. I don't wear it at all, looks awful on me! But, I have been really drawn to using yellow papers on my cards lately and it's really grown on me! It's so cheery and joyful, I've found I really love working with yellow now. I still will never wear it, but craft with it, for sure! Love what you did for the challenge hun. You nailed the brief for sure for your pal. The roses are gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Juls said...

Beautiful xx

Cara said...

This is just stunning, love those roses. Cara x

Chris said...

Very beautiful, the roses are gorgeous, lovely embossed background and I love the colour!
Chris
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...