Friday 5 May 2017

Slàinte Mhath

Hello. 

At last it's Friday and it's the weekend and time to chill! I hate these 4 day weeks. They always seem longer than a 5 day one...

This is a card I made ages ago for a friend. I tried to make the mat for the beer look like it was a bottle cap - I cut the shape out on the SNC and then used a circle die to emboss the edge. 




Birthday Brew - From the Heart 
Beer - Lawn Fawn
Copics
Glossy Accents
Crystal Drops
SNC
Circle Nestabilites - Spellbinders

Thanks for dropping by today.




Translation of Title

Slàinte Mhath [ slanj’-uh va’ ]  - good health 

1 comment:

Cara said...

Great card, you did a fab job of recreating the bottle cap shape. Cara x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...