Saturday 6 May 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Cats and Dogs

I went for a dog for this challenge, but I've just had another thought of how I could have approached this challenge!! Bit late now though eh?

I love this card - this image is adorable. And what better thing than to immerse yourself in a bowl of raw cake!



 Bakers Assistant - Sassy Cheryl
Sentiments - Lili of the Valley
Copics
Card Candy

Oh ok, I've got a card with cats too...

I was asked for a 50th card for a cat lover so what better images than those Tim Holtz Crazy Cats!



Crazy Cats - Tim Holtz
Copics
50 cut with SNC
Stitched Rectangles - MFT

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



3 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

I love raw cake mix! Is that a bit weird lol? Both fab cards xx

Cara said...

Your first card made me giggle, maybe that's the latest spa treatment! Fab cat card too. Cara x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, two cards! Both utterly perfect for the challenge. I LOVE that fabulous red and white paper you used on the top one. Such a cool card with that dozey doggie. Too much chocolate icing by the look! Hehe. I feel like that today, just finished an epic Pokemon hunt for Zac's birthday party and I'm pooped enough to fall asleep just about anywhere too!! Hehe. Thanks for popping by my blog hun, always awesome to get a visit from you xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...