Sunday 18 March 2018

Beer and Maps

Hello.

Sunday again and the lure of Monday awaits....

While we're still in weekend mode I thought I would come and share this card I made for a friend's birthday! I had such fun making this one! My only complaint is that I couldn't find a label to download to put on the neck of the bottle but never mind.





Urban Boy - The Paper Shelter
Beer Glass - Apple Blossom
Copics
Beer Bottle, Bottle Opener, Bottle Cap, Words - Apple Blossom
Circles - Spellbinders
Beer Embossing Folder - Apple Blossom
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box
Glossy Accents
Beer Bottle Cap (washed) - West Beer!

Thanks for dropping by today.



1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love, love, LOVE this fabulous card. It's absolutely brilliant Susan. The image is so fun, but all your little extras take this creation to the next level! Fabulous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...