Saturday 26 May 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Paper Piecing

I love paper piecing - and now I've discovered paper piecing with digi paper on a digi image I love it even more.

This one however, has not been done that way and I printed the image over a scrap of this black polka dot paper.



Happy Hour - Kenny K
Copics
Ribbon
Gem

Back shortly with my Time For Tea card.


Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



1 comment:

Chris said...

Fabulous! Love that polka dot dress, and what a great sentiment!
Chris
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...