Friday 18 May 2018

Time For Tea Mid Month Challenge


Hello.

It's time for a mid month challenge reminder at Time for Tea Designs.  Our challenge is I Do Two so we are looking for two of things you put on your creation. 

I've used Christmas Angel for my card.

She has two Christmas words, two hymns, two pearls, two Christmas branches, two embossing folders and I've used two colours - white and gold.




Christmas Angel - Time for Tea Designs
Copics
Wink of Stella
Words and Branches - Tim Holtz
Embossing Folders - Creative Expressions
Corner Rounder
Ovals - Spellbinders
Pearls






Thanks for dropping by.

Susan 

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...